Monday, March 06, 2006

Tim Dog F*ck Compton (censored)

Video #367....
Tim Dog - F*ck Compton (Video Jukebox Censored Version)
Hey guys and gals... I have a rare censored version of the video "F*ck Compton" by Tim Dog. This video was shown on Video Jukebox which
was a music video station that you can pay $2.99 for a video. It was a good station, you can sit there and watch videos that everyone ordered. :) This track was released in 1991 on the album named "Penicillin On Wax". This video is only 1 1/2 minutes long. Mr. Tim Dog is shown say that the video is too raw for the station. So anyone who ordered this video at that time got ripped off for $2.99.
I am giving you guys a 640x480 and 320x240 version of the video that I ripped and I am also putting up the uncensored version I obtained from the internet (not sure who ripped it). So there are going to be 3 links down below.

Enjoy!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there

Amazing site... bringing back some good memories.

Could you put N-TYCE - Black to the point up?

Cheers
M?N

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 2:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank You! Ive been lookin' for that Tim Dog Fuck Compton video for a long time. TIM DOG RULES! Fuck all the haters.

Thursday, March 09, 2006 8:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home