Kid Sensation - Prisoner Of Ignorance
Video #372.... 
Kid Sensation - Prisoner Of Ignorance - 1990
Another video for today. I have now, Kid Sensation - "Prisoner Of Ignorance". This is off his album, "Rollin' With Number One". This
album also had another video which was called "Seatown Ballers" which I had ripped in the begining of ripping. This albulm was put out on the Nastymix label. Kid Sensation was a rapper from the Seattle area. Was part of the ECP crew (whatever that was, it is mentioned in the Seatown Ballers vid.) Anyway, another west coast rapper video comin ya way.

Kid Sensation - Prisoner Of Ignorance - 1990
Another video for today. I have now, Kid Sensation - "Prisoner Of Ignorance". This is off his album, "Rollin' With Number One". This
album also had another video which was called "Seatown Ballers" which I had ripped in the begining of ripping. This albulm was put out on the Nastymix label. Kid Sensation was a rapper from the Seattle area. Was part of the ECP crew (whatever that was, it is mentioned in the Seatown Ballers vid.) Anyway, another west coast rapper video comin ya way.Enjoy the video!

![Pete Nice & Daddy Rich
Rat Bastard [21.4 MB]](http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/kore321/petenicedaddyrich-ratbastard.jpg)

2 Comments:
E.C.P. (Emerald City Playaz) had an album in 1995 called 'Straight Lace Playaz'. Typical funk-driven laid back westcoast sound from that era...nice album if you're into that kind of style!
This is what brought me here and I swear it doesn't look like him at all. This came out before I dated his brother (MC Linn) who was also part of ECP. Kid started with Mix-a-lot and brought along the whole crew of 'em. Really talented group, I'm disappointed that none of them have ever blown up.
Now I'm going to have to go through your archives to find his other video...
Post a Comment
<< Home