Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Whodini - One Love

Video #378....
Whodini - One Love - 1986
Another whodini video for ya today. I am also trying a little something new. I have a Youtube account and I am also uploading the videos on there. You can watch the video right here on the blog. Ain't life grand?!?!
This could be a little preview before you download the video or if you don't want to download it you can just watch it here. Sorry for the small screen, but it goes with the images on my blog (and looks better than if it was the original from youtube. the video on youtube are not same quality as if you downloaded). Anyway, this Whodini video is called "One Love" and was released on the "Back In Black" album. There was another hit on this album, which was "Funky Beat". Like I said with the other Whodini video, I do have other videos to rip, such as "Funky Beat" and "Be Yourself".
Let me know if the video on this blog is useful and if I should use it for all future videos. If I don't see any comments about it, I will discontinue it. :)

You can download the video below!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kool idea. I saw that you were on youtube. That's a good way to get your blog noticed. And a lot of people have been posting your videos on there (incuding me) lol So you might as well join in on the youtube thing. If anyone should be posting your videos, it should be you.

Thursday, March 16, 2006 2:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another classic!! Man, you doing it way big! LOL Check out them dance moves whodini throwing down, takes me back! lol

Thursday, March 16, 2006 5:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, this is my fave Whodini joint!!

Just stumbled onto your site, googling Kid Sensation, which brought me to YouTube. What a great blog idea. Keep it up. Can't believe you're going through all this trouble but it's great to see all the oldies I grew up with.

Amy

http://spaces.msn.com/thamomma

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 11:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home