Wednesday, March 15, 2006

YZ - Who's That Girl

Video #377....
YZ - Who's That Girl - 1990
YZ was a very different kind of rapper from the old school era. His voice is unique. I like his style as well. This video is called "Who's That Girl"
from the "Sons Of The Father" album. This album had other hits as; "Thinking Of A Master Plan" and "Back Again". I loved the track Back Again, It is a fast joint and gets you pumped up. Anyway back to the video. Tony D was the producer of this album and probably one of my favorite albums, even if I did not hear the whole thing, just because of the few tracks I heard. LOL If anyone has any MP3s from this album, please hook me up. :)

Click below for the download!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man this site is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! Takes me back!!! Could you up that Pump it up by hammer and the other joint from powerrule? Man, cats don't know about powerrule!! LOL I've been jammin every since I found this site!! Major Propz for taking the time out to up these! Classics at thier best!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 4:39:00 AM  
Blogger kore321 (Mike) said...

Thanks for the great compliments. I would not be doing this without all your kind words. That is what the comments are for. :)

I also try to put out videos that are not easily available on the net. I just wish I had better converting equipment.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 2:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kore-posted the lp on the board

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 7:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home