Whodini - Be Yourself
Video #386....
Whodini - Be Yourself - 1987
I have another video from this Old School Hip Hop group. This video is "Be Yourself" and was released in 1987 on the "Open Sesame" album. I'm not a hip hop historian, so my comments are very few and
sometimes don't mean a thing. I just want to share the love of the old school through these videos. I do not remember this album. I remember the older tracks such as; Freaks Come Out At Night, Friends, Five Minutes Of Funk, and The Haunted House Of Rock. So I hope that you do enjoy coming to this blog evern if the info is scarce. Enjoy the video!
Whodini - Be Yourself - 1987
I have another video from this Old School Hip Hop group. This video is "Be Yourself" and was released in 1987 on the "Open Sesame" album. I'm not a hip hop historian, so my comments are very few and
sometimes don't mean a thing. I just want to share the love of the old school through these videos. I do not remember this album. I remember the older tracks such as; Freaks Come Out At Night, Friends, Five Minutes Of Funk, and The Haunted House Of Rock. So I hope that you do enjoy coming to this blog evern if the info is scarce. Enjoy the video!Download the video below!

![Pete Nice & Daddy Rich
Rat Bastard [21.4 MB]](http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/kore321/petenicedaddyrich-ratbastard.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home