Saturday, March 25, 2006

Special Ed - Come On, Let's Move It

Video #391....
Special Ed - Come On, Let's Move It - 1990
Got a quick update today. I have a long day ahead of me. I am moving into my new home and probably will not have internet access for approx. 1 week. Bummer. :( So enjoy the video! And see you when i get my access back...


8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck on the move. Hpe your new home works out for you. Man, moving sucks! It takes forever. lol

Saturday, March 25, 2006 1:33:00 PM  
Blogger clawdada said...

hope the move aint too stressful.

peace

claw

Saturday, March 25, 2006 5:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got rap videos from 1998 to 1993 in VHS,how do convert them to internet distributable ?

Saturday, March 25, 2006 11:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry i fucked up I got rap videos from 1989 to 1993 in VHS,how do convert them to internet distributable ?

Saturday, March 25, 2006 11:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great cut, nice vid ! Thanks Mike for sharing all this great stuff :-)

Friday, March 31, 2006 5:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Special Ed was tha shit back in the days...probably one of the best artists to never come back with a hit record. Everything he did after the first album just never went anywhere, but that first album was stellar.

...see you when you get back up, mike...


Cesar

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 11:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi freaks, thanks for this vid! Look at http://www.thefourelements.net/ in the section multimadia - videoklips and the rest of the page too. I think ya´ll find there something that kicks you!

Mc Joris

Thursday, April 06, 2006 2:10:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great Videos. I used this one on my blog. Much Love!

Thursday, April 06, 2006 4:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home