Friday, April 07, 2006

LL Cool J - Mama Said Knock You Out - Movie Version

Video #392
LL Cool J - Mama Said Knock You Out - Movie Version

NOTE: I made an error in the title of the video. I put Momma insted of Mama, I am just not in the mood to change it. :)
Hey all, I am back!
Thanks to all you congratulated me and wished me good luck in my new home. There is still lots to be done, but they will be done in due time. :)
I have a different version of the LL Cool J video "Momma Said Knock
You Out" This version has snips of "The Hard Way" Movie that was released in 1991. The movie starred Michael J Fox and James Woods. Also LL Cool J was in this movie (as a detective) and was his screen debut. I never saw the movie, so I can not say if it was any good. Anyone seen it? The track is not on the soundtrack as far as I know (which is pictured to the right). I don't think this version of the video is on the internet, I searched high and low and found nothing.

Enjoy this video!

3 Comments:

Blogger extrafixomic said...

Yo hello I'm french hip hop fanatik and I'm glad to see that you come back, this video of LL COOL J prove it.
my adresse french blog :

www.extrafixomic.skyblog.com

I put at diposition some video to download with rapid share & megapload. check my blog it is in french but simple to use thanks for your videos

Friday, April 07, 2006 11:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back Mike!
I'm very happy, your blog is going on now!
I will upload some video clips soon and give you the links for presenting on your blob, if pissible.
greets,
cfb4l

Friday, April 07, 2006 2:48:00 PM  
Blogger clawdada said...

Congrats on the house move.

The Hard Way hit the cinema in early 1991, and caught media attention from the hip hop world as it was one the first mainstream flicks to feature a rapper in a supporting role (LL Cool J).

The film wasn't bad for it's day, a typical 'buddies' cop drama with a few twists.

Would be interested to know what songs made the soundtrack, assuming there was one.

Saturday, April 08, 2006 11:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home