Kid Capri - Apollo
Video #396....
Kid Capri - Apollo - 1991
Another old school hip hop video for viewing pleasure. I have today is Kid Capri video called "Apollo". This track was released in 1991 on 12
inch and then was later released on the "The Tape" album in 1996. I feel out of hip hop way before 1996 and did not even know there was an album released by Kid Capri. I think he even put out another album in 1998. I just remembered him as a DJ. I also remember him on the ever so popular Def Comedy Jam which was hoted by Martin Lawerence. Great show, I have these on VHS tape as well. Anyway, Capri raps about the infamous Apollo Theater in Harlem, NY. There are cameos of James Brown from the apollo.
Kid Capri - Apollo - 1991
Another old school hip hop video for viewing pleasure. I have today is Kid Capri video called "Apollo". This track was released in 1991 on 12
inch and then was later released on the "The Tape" album in 1996. I feel out of hip hop way before 1996 and did not even know there was an album released by Kid Capri. I think he even put out another album in 1998. I just remembered him as a DJ. I also remember him on the ever so popular Def Comedy Jam which was hoted by Martin Lawerence. Great show, I have these on VHS tape as well. Anyway, Capri raps about the infamous Apollo Theater in Harlem, NY. There are cameos of James Brown from the apollo.Enjoy!

![Pete Nice & Daddy Rich
Rat Bastard [21.4 MB]](http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/kore321/petenicedaddyrich-ratbastard.jpg)

4 Comments:
Yo Woaww I have this album it's very hard to find in the cd store
You hear Kid Capri grab the mic and let his rhymes flow. This video make surprise and I fall on the ground Yo
Great to see your back man.
Kid Capri's debut lp "The Tape" came out in 1991.
He also featured on Human Education Against Lies "H.E.A.L. Yourself" in the same year, which also had Krs-1, Big Daddy Kane, Ms Melodie, MC Lyte, LL Cool J & Run DMC on. Now I would love to see the video of that again if someone's got it!
Peace
I have the video for the HEAL project. I will put it up soon!
Thanks for the info.
Post a Comment
<< Home