Saturday, April 08, 2006

Whodini - Freaks

Video #393....
Whodini - Freaks - 1991
Once again I have another Whodini video. This time it is "Freaks" which was released in 1991 on their "Bag-A-Trix" album. Whodini had been around for a very long time. I don't have too
much info on this album, if anyone has any info, please let me know :). I know it wasn't their last one. There was another album (called Six) that was released in 1996. I think this is the last video that I have with Whodini, that I could find in my video collection, but I could be wrong.


Enjoy the download!

1 Comments:

Blogger clawdada said...

Whodini were very much a 1980's hip hop crew. By the time "Bag-A-Trix" lp came out in 1991, most rap fans were embracing the new skool artists of the day. Whodini's sound by then appeared dated and was largely overlooked.

They did resurface on 'Six' as already mentioned. They also featured on the lead single (It All Comes Down To The Money) to Terminator X's sophomore lp (Terminator X & The Godfathers Of Threatt - Superbad) in 1994.

Peace out

Saturday, April 08, 2006 11:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home