Run DMC - Faces
Video #407....
Run DMC - Faces - 1990
Got another Run DMC music video for you video fiends out there. This track is off their "Back From Hell" album that was released in 1990 by
Profile Records. This is a pretty cool jam and Jam Master Jay (RIP) also does some rapping in this video. I believe that this video was filmed in St. Thomas. I remember when I was there the monorail on the side of the mountain. It is weird to see the duo witout there leather jackets and stuff. Run DMC has been on the scene for so long and they are still putting out records today, even if they are solo albums. They will always be the kings of hip hop in my eyes.
Run DMC - Faces - 1990
Got another Run DMC music video for you video fiends out there. This track is off their "Back From Hell" album that was released in 1990 by
Profile Records. This is a pretty cool jam and Jam Master Jay (RIP) also does some rapping in this video. I believe that this video was filmed in St. Thomas. I remember when I was there the monorail on the side of the mountain. It is weird to see the duo witout there leather jackets and stuff. Run DMC has been on the scene for so long and they are still putting out records today, even if they are solo albums. They will always be the kings of hip hop in my eyes.Enjoy this music video!
Run DMC - Faces - 1990 [15.3 MB](320x240)
Run DMC - Faces - 1990 [15.3 MB](320x240)

![Pete Nice & Daddy Rich
Rat Bastard [21.4 MB]](http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/kore321/petenicedaddyrich-ratbastard.jpg)

2 Comments:
This video has Debbie Gibson in it. Woop woop!
Omg,I loved that video,I had it on a videotape and I watched it for days and months,thanks for the memories!!
They'll never be forgotten(at least in my mind)
Post a Comment
<< Home