Nice & Smooth - Early To Rise
Video #406....
Nice & Smooth - Early To Rise - 1989
Another music video for you video fiends out there. This one is from Nice & Smooth and it is called "Early To Rise". This track was released
on the "Nice & Smooth", their self titled album and was released in 1989. Greag Nice and Smooth B are both from NYC. I really like th Fat Albert snip in the track. This video I recently recorded from a new old school hip hop tv show in NYC called "The Bridge". The Bridge is hosted by Ralph McDaniels of "Video Music Box" Fame. This show has info popups like Vh1s "Pop Up Video". The Bridge is on Sat, Sun, and Thurs only in NYC on channel 25. I have a brother who still lives in NYC and records it for me.
Nice & Smooth - Early To Rise - 1989
Another music video for you video fiends out there. This one is from Nice & Smooth and it is called "Early To Rise". This track was released
on the "Nice & Smooth", their self titled album and was released in 1989. Greag Nice and Smooth B are both from NYC. I really like th Fat Albert snip in the track. This video I recently recorded from a new old school hip hop tv show in NYC called "The Bridge". The Bridge is hosted by Ralph McDaniels of "Video Music Box" Fame. This show has info popups like Vh1s "Pop Up Video". The Bridge is on Sat, Sun, and Thurs only in NYC on channel 25. I have a brother who still lives in NYC and records it for me.Enjoy!

![Pete Nice & Daddy Rich
Rat Bastard [21.4 MB]](http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/kore321/petenicedaddyrich-ratbastard.jpg)

6 Comments:
Exellent I love this group crazy freak style!!!!!!!!
thanks for the video
greatest site ever..
do ya have illegal - back in the day
im searchin this video for a long long time
PEACE
yeah i have illegal back in the day. since this site only contains material 88 -91 it's unlikely to appear here.
my email jankraemer_2000@yahoo.com
and much props for this site i love it
and one note for the requests filled section (don'T know where else to put it):
the black to the future video by def jef seems to be a remix version it's way better than the album version anybody know what remix version that is and if it's available or cd or whatever ????
there is also another black to the future vid - more amateur style though with the audio -album version.
^ i've send you an e-mail
@ Baracus,
Visitor contributions are up to the year 2000. :) Just to let you know. So you can send a download link to kore321(at)yahoo.com and I will post it on this blog. You can put info and I will add it to the blog as well.
Good One! I like Nice & Smooth. Thats a real good album.
Post a Comment
<< Home