Monday, May 08, 2006

Kid 'N' Play - Back To Basix

Video# 404....
Kid 'N' Play - Back To Basix - 1990
Kid N Play, an old school hip hop group who are from Queens, NY. These 2 guys did everything. They did the rap thing, they made a few
movies (house Party 1, 2 and 3) and also starred in their own cartoon (who can say they are in a cartoon? Huh? I can't). Well, this video I have for you today is one I recorded off of Video Jukebox in 1990. The video is called "Back To Basix" and was released on the "Funhouse" album in 1990. I like Kid N Play, they are fun to watch are very comedic (very rare in today's videos). I remember seeing Kid at the local mall in Queens, NY when I used to live there. It was pretty cool to see a celebrity. :)

Enjoy the video!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhh i remember this, junior high days

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 2:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike,...do you have,...BLACK SHEEP - You can get with this or with that?? shiit that video was hot ,..or the magnificent by SPECIAL ED,...

Thursday, May 11, 2006 10:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home