Visitor Contribution #2
More videos from a loyal visitor. This was actually sent to me a month ago and am just getting to it now. The visitor is Christian and he sent me 2 videos from another artist I never heard of. The artist is Mc Chi Chi, The Girls and
Boo. This group were young at the time just like "Another Badd Creation". These videos came out in 1995 and were on the "Outta Control" album put by New East Records. The videos are "Funk 4 Days" and "I Got Soul" I dont have too much info on these videos, so if anyone does please share the info here.Thanks again Christian!
Enjoy the videos!

![Pete Nice & Daddy Rich
Rat Bastard [21.4 MB]](http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/kore321/petenicedaddyrich-ratbastard.jpg)

2 Comments:
I think there is a reason we have never heard of her.
hey mike
i like entronik also wanna if you have those vids on dvd (trade etc)?
Post a Comment
<< Home