Chubb Rock - Ya Bad Chubbs - Live on Soul Train
Video #408....
Chubb Rock - Ya Bad Chubbs - Live on Soul Train - 1990
Here I have a live performance on by Chubb Rock on Soul Train. Soul Train had alot of great acts to say the least. Chubb Rock is a great rapper as well. But I will have to say something
about this performace which I did not realize until today. This performance was really, really bad. Bad meaning bad not good. This was lip sync job and whoever did the microphone should be shot. Everytime when the chorus came around the Chubbster tried to move the crowd, but the mic was not on and it looked bad. So you can tell that he was lip syncing through out this performance. And I believe there was skip in the record which even made it worse. Anyway, it is a live performance by Chubb Rock and this track is off the "And The Winner Is..." album in 1989. I believe the performance was in 1991, but I could be wrong, so don't quote me on it.
Chubb Rock - Ya Bad Chubbs - Live on Soul Train - 1990
Here I have a live performance on by Chubb Rock on Soul Train. Soul Train had alot of great acts to say the least. Chubb Rock is a great rapper as well. But I will have to say something
about this performace which I did not realize until today. This performance was really, really bad. Bad meaning bad not good. This was lip sync job and whoever did the microphone should be shot. Everytime when the chorus came around the Chubbster tried to move the crowd, but the mic was not on and it looked bad. So you can tell that he was lip syncing through out this performance. And I believe there was skip in the record which even made it worse. Anyway, it is a live performance by Chubb Rock and this track is off the "And The Winner Is..." album in 1989. I believe the performance was in 1991, but I could be wrong, so don't quote me on it.
![Pete Nice & Daddy Rich
Rat Bastard [21.4 MB]](http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/kore321/petenicedaddyrich-ratbastard.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home