The Dogs - Your Mama's On Crack Rock
Video #409....
The Dogs - Your Mama's On Crack Rock - 1991
This video and the next one will have the same concept, by different groups. Crack is a bad epidemic where the fiends have trouble getting off it. Let's hope this problem gets resolved. Not sure how because they are guys getting rich off these people. These videos are not to be funny, but they should show you that the parents get hooked and the family suffers. Pretty sad. :( Anyway, this video is called "Your Mama's On Crack Rock" by The Dogs and was released in 1991. I believe that is the year.
The Dogs - Your Mama's On Crack Rock - 1991
This video and the next one will have the same concept, by different groups. Crack is a bad epidemic where the fiends have trouble getting off it. Let's hope this problem gets resolved. Not sure how because they are guys getting rich off these people. These videos are not to be funny, but they should show you that the parents get hooked and the family suffers. Pretty sad. :( Anyway, this video is called "Your Mama's On Crack Rock" by The Dogs and was released in 1991. I believe that is the year.

![Pete Nice & Daddy Rich
Rat Bastard [21.4 MB]](http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/kore321/petenicedaddyrich-ratbastard.jpg)

1 Comments:
You have taken me back! I love this site glad I found it!
Post a Comment
<< Home