"IQ"-Lord - I Feel Black
Video #411....
"IQ"-Lord - I Feel Black - 1990
Hey again, I have another video that I don't have too much info on. This video is called "I Feel Black" by "IQ"-Lord and I think it was released in 1990. If you have any info, please let me know. :) Like always, you can preview the video before downloading by clicking on the arrow on the video to the left.
"IQ"-Lord - I Feel Black - 1990
Hey again, I have another video that I don't have too much info on. This video is called "I Feel Black" by "IQ"-Lord and I think it was released in 1990. If you have any info, please let me know. :) Like always, you can preview the video before downloading by clicking on the arrow on the video to the left.

![Pete Nice & Daddy Rich
Rat Bastard [21.4 MB]](http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/kore321/petenicedaddyrich-ratbastard.jpg)

1 Comments:
Wow, I havent seen this since the one or two times I saw the video on Yo MTV Raps. Always looked for the record too but never could find it.
Post a Comment
<< Home