Redhead Kingpin - We Don't Have A Plan B
Video #414....
Redhead Kingpin - We Don't Have A Plan B - 1991
Redhead Kingpin & The FBI are another great group from the early 90's. They came out a buch of nice video sand I have one of them right here. I have today "We Don't Have A Plan B" that was released in 1991
and off "The Album With No Name". Other hits that the redhead one had were, "Do The RIght Thing", "Pump It Hottie", and "We Rock The Mic Right". Lookin at all these old school music videos make me want to jump into a wayback machine and go back in time. Times were real fun back them just break dancing and popping to the great sounds. Well, not breaking as much as 5 years before this, but you danced your ass off around this year. I know I did. ;)
Redhead Kingpin - We Don't Have A Plan B - 1991
Redhead Kingpin & The FBI are another great group from the early 90's. They came out a buch of nice video sand I have one of them right here. I have today "We Don't Have A Plan B" that was released in 1991
and off "The Album With No Name". Other hits that the redhead one had were, "Do The RIght Thing", "Pump It Hottie", and "We Rock The Mic Right". Lookin at all these old school music videos make me want to jump into a wayback machine and go back in time. Times were real fun back them just break dancing and popping to the great sounds. Well, not breaking as much as 5 years before this, but you danced your ass off around this year. I know I did. ;)
![Pete Nice & Daddy Rich
Rat Bastard [21.4 MB]](http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/kore321/petenicedaddyrich-ratbastard.jpg)

2 Comments:
yeah I remember him thank!
NEW BLOG
www.rapchwast.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
<< Home