Herb Alpert - North On South St
Video #413....
Herb Alpert - North On South St - 1991
What do you get a Trumpet playing musician, hip hop beats, and hip hop dnacers? Give Up? You get this video called "North On South St" and is performed by Herb Alpert. Mr. Alpert has been playing the trumpet for many, many years. I don't know too much about this guy, but when I saw this video, I was hooked. There is great dancing and the music is catchy. Download this video and see for yourself.
Herb Alpert - North On South St - 1991
What do you get a Trumpet playing musician, hip hop beats, and hip hop dnacers? Give Up? You get this video called "North On South St" and is performed by Herb Alpert. Mr. Alpert has been playing the trumpet for many, many years. I don't know too much about this guy, but when I saw this video, I was hooked. There is great dancing and the music is catchy. Download this video and see for yourself.
Enjoy!

![Pete Nice & Daddy Rich
Rat Bastard [21.4 MB]](http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/kore321/petenicedaddyrich-ratbastard.jpg)

2 Comments:
i like those kind of videos
herb alpert also did remix some public enemy songs recently (herb alpert mixes)
remember this video of his where some dancers were dancing on a rope in the new york city airspace
that was a fun video
herb alpert- "rise", one of the illest songs ever
sampled on biggie's hypnotise
Post a Comment
<< Home