Trying something out
Hey guys and gals,
Instead of all the requests, I will be uploading all my videos in the near future and will put them on my angelfire site: http://www.angelfire.com/ny4/import64/videos/website.html . Let me know if this will be a good thing. I know it will be hard to locate the ones to download, but just put the cursor on the picture and if there is a hand yu can click to download. When you hover over the picture, it will also let you know if the download is available.
Just leave a comment here and if I have positive feedback, I will continue uploading. thanks.
Instead of all the requests, I will be uploading all my videos in the near future and will put them on my angelfire site: http://www.angelfire.com/ny4/import64/videos/website.html . Let me know if this will be a good thing. I know it will be hard to locate the ones to download, but just put the cursor on the picture and if there is a hand yu can click to download. When you hover over the picture, it will also let you know if the download is available.
Just leave a comment here and if I have positive feedback, I will continue uploading. thanks.

![Pete Nice & Daddy Rich
Rat Bastard [21.4 MB]](http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/kore321/petenicedaddyrich-ratbastard.jpg)

3 Comments:
That's a great idea, but what about the blog then? The informations to the videos are great. Please don't stop that. Maybe you can make a pop-up, when clicking on the pictures for the musicvideos, showing some info about them.
Oh No, The blog will still continue as it is. I will put the videos on the other site as a collection. All the info will be on this blog.
Hey, I just wanted to say THANKS for the Success N Effect video "Roll It Up My Homeboy"... That song was hot in the ATL back then and just watching the video reminded me of dem dayz... I was 15 when I was in that video and I thought I'd never see that video again! I'll check back to try to download it... Thanks!
Post a Comment
<< Home