Sunday, October 15, 2006

I'm not leaving! :)

Ok, I decided to stay here and keep sharing my videos with you. If you have cable, they will be airing the 3rd annual Hip Hop Honors on VH1 on Tuesday. All weekend long, they are airing 8 hours of old school hip hop videos (Saturday and Sunday) on VH1 Soul channel (which I am recording). I do have last years video marathon and some of the videos are different this year. So I will be ripping some of those. I will still rip some rare videos that I have not seen on VH1 soul or MTV. So look out for more soon.

As you can tell, all the links on this blog are dead. So I will try to upload them again or just start from scratch by asking if anyone needs some of these videos upped again.

Peace,
Mike

13 Comments:

Blogger clawdada said...

Ola,

Would still like to see HEAL - Heal Yourself.

Peace to you and yours,

claw dizzle

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 2:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to see your goin to keep going.if your upping requests:
LORDZ OF BROOKLYN - BOMB THE SYSTEM
HEAVY D - DON'T CURSE
3RD BASS - PRODUCT OF THE ENVIROMENT
NICE & SMOOTH - SOMTIMES I RHYME SLOW
if possible cheers.

Thursday, October 19, 2006 4:40:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good to hear your gonna keep the blog going. Good stuff.

Thursday, October 19, 2006 6:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't get it the internet's full of musicvideos why would rapidshare care ?
you plan on using rapidshare now again? i guess you just have to be quick before its taken off.

anyway i'm glad that somebody is actually taping some old jewels from vh1 soul etc.
maybe you could make a second list with what you recorded more recently off those channels??

Friday, October 20, 2006 5:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kore, can u upload The Latin Empire - Puerto Rico And Proud, please? Gracias, You're very kind. (pinky_winky)

Saturday, October 21, 2006 12:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you decided to keep going Mike! I would love to see the videos for LL Cool J - Jingling Baby & Boomin System. Peace! /GMM

Saturday, October 21, 2006 6:20:00 PM  
Blogger Alchetype said...

I look forward to copping some of your "new" video rips :)

Good that your not letting the bastids

Tuesday, October 24, 2006 11:27:00 AM  
Blogger Alchetype said...

..keep you down


(seems I missed the end of that sentence.....hehe)

Tuesday, October 24, 2006 11:28:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man...I could not believe the memories when i fell on this site! Please upload all of them again. I really have been looking for "just the two of us" by Chubb Rock.

Peace

Thursday, October 26, 2006 10:33:00 PM  
Blogger sPiTfIrE said...

glad to see you back Mike...

Sunday, October 29, 2006 8:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy to hear you still going to share your videos man. You got great stuff! Peace.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006 2:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I havent been on your blog for a long time and now i am happy to see you r still busy with spreading good shit! Keep it real!

Monday, November 20, 2006 2:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to see all those videos again

Saturday, November 08, 2008 7:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home