Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Downtown Science - Radioactive

This is my first Music Video Rip of the new year. I am trying something new but I am having problems with the DVD recorder and it screws up the picture when I copy my VHS tapes to DVD. So I got this one for now. :)










Video Rip #421 Downtown Science - Radioactive

http://rapidshare.com/files/15392300/Downtown.Science-Radioactive.xvid-KORE321.avi
Enjoy!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow this is rare cheers

Thursday, February 08, 2007 2:42:00 AM  
Blogger Alchetype said...

nice to see you back.

I'll have to scoop up those White Rapper show joints someday......sounds like car crash TV......lol

Friday, February 09, 2007 4:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great blog, old school never die

Monday, February 12, 2007 1:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good to hear that you haven't left. keep doing the great work - thx

Saturday, February 17, 2007 5:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for this video!

i would love to see the Downtown Science- "this is a visit" video, if you have it.....

Thursday, March 01, 2007 8:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sam sever was mad underrated

Monday, March 05, 2007 2:31:00 AM  
Blogger clawdada said...

Belated New Year greetings Mike, we both must have busier years in the '07 as I've had little time update my blogs.

Having said that, I've just upload Leaders of the New School onto my Breaking Atoms blog,performing "Case Of The PTA" from the In Living Color series in 1991 - remember dat?

Peace out, Claw

http://www.breaking-atoms.blogspot.com/

http://clawdada.blogspot.com/

Saturday, March 31, 2007 8:28:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello mike!!

its anthony (djad)

hope your`re well mate and things are good for you.

just thought id say hello and let you know im alive!!

take care my man and i`ll speak to you soon

anthony

Saturday, September 15, 2007 11:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home