Young Black Teenagers - Nobody Knows Kelli
Hey, anyone else saying "WTF?" about this? These guys are not what they say they are. LOL :). I give to you; Young Black Teenagers - "Nobody Knows Kelli". I don't know who made the name up, but did they look at themselves in the mirror? I know I could not mistaken myself as a white person. :) Also, I don't even know what the track is refering to. Kelli Bundy? I guess they were just trying to be funny. On a side note, you will notice that the title screen is omitted. The audio and video were so out of sync, because of the MS Movie Maker, that I removed the title screen until I can find another program to add the titles is found.
Download and enjoy.
Young Black Teenagers - Nobody Knows Kelli - 1990 [28.0]

![Pete Nice & Daddy Rich
Rat Bastard [21.4 MB]](http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/kore321/petenicedaddyrich-ratbastard.jpg)

2 Comments:
Hey, what's up Mike, it's GMM. Thanx for blessing us all with these vids. I'm gonna be putting up some nice stuff soon too, so be on the lookout.
BTW anyone else having problems with accessing the pj-board??
Peace!
Hey GMM, thanks for the nice comment.
I look forward to you videos.
If you don't know yet, PJ is somehow gone, noone knows why. So there is a new forum in the spirit of PJ. Check it out here:
http://thephunkycrew.proboards67.com/index.cgi
Post a Comment
<< Home