The 2 Live Crew - Me So Horny
Hello and welcome to another old school video rip by myself. :) This is another one on this day, the 29th of October. I have for you, The 2 Live Crew - "Me So Horny". Unfortunately it is not the uncensored version, but the censored version played on the video channels in 1990. Was there ever any official uncensored versions of hip hop/rap videos? Or are they just version which are edited with the uncensored track? Hmmm. If anyone knows, I would like to. :)Anyone have any comments, please leave some. I like to read what other people have to say about a certain video. If you want to leave a review for a certain video, leave it under the comments as well.
Here is the link to this video.
http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1Q0EW0AWJIQ7T2IGSWLIRJMWA4
Enjoy. ;)

![Pete Nice & Daddy Rich
Rat Bastard [21.4 MB]](http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/kore321/petenicedaddyrich-ratbastard.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home