Fresco & Miz - We Don't Play
I just ripped an old school music video from 1990. It is called "We Don't Play" by Fresco and Miz. I like the track to this one and I can't remember any other tracks from them. Well, I just browsed the http://www.discogs.com/artist/Freshco (this is the only area I found) site and found out there is no album? So is there no no album from this duo? If you know of an album or any other tracks please let me know.Here is a temporary link for this video:
http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1PHWXZNZIANER2933QNGL56EYA
Enjoy. :)

![Pete Nice & Daddy Rich
Rat Bastard [21.4 MB]](http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/kore321/petenicedaddyrich-ratbastard.jpg)

3 Comments:
Yo -dope site.
just found it.
any hope of re-upping this ?
yo, same here, just discovered this site,
can you please re-up this video,
you can also use http://rapidshare.de/
thanks!
yo, if you read it, please re-up this vid :)
thanks
Post a Comment
<< Home