2 Black 2 Strong MMG - Burn Bay Burn
Another video for you on this day. I give to you, 2 Black 2 Strong MMG - "Burn Baby Burn". This track I'm not sure what it means, but they mention to burn the american flag. Well, I'm not into political stuff but maybe someone might be interested in this video. I would say this is a rare video. I don't think anyone would have this on the net, except maybe in their own personal collection. I like to share videos that were not too mainstream back then. So you will see alot of different videos in the near future.Download below.
2 Black 2 Stong MMG - Burn Baby Burn - 1990 [33.0 MB]

![Pete Nice & Daddy Rich
Rat Bastard [21.4 MB]](http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/kore321/petenicedaddyrich-ratbastard.jpg)

1 Comments:
I love your blog, discovered it just recently and its a brilliant concept. Is there any chance you could re-up this video?? I loved their album, and I had no idea this video existed! The album version has a lot of foul language, is that censored in the video?? peace.
Post a Comment
<< Home